Source: Newsen via Nate
"My CEO told me that I'm going back home to Ulsan if I don't lose the weight. I'm 170 cm tall and I was around 53 kg at the time. He told me to drop it to 51 kg. I tried to negotiate to 52 kg. He normally doesn't get mad but he yelled at me and told me not to come back until I dropped it down to 51 kg. I cried while going back home to Ulsan. We had already debuted at the time, it was during 'Shiny Shiny' promos. I was basically kicked out. My mom joked that I should just gain weight whenever she missed me. I dropped to 51 kg in 5 days and was able to come back."
1. [+825, -33] 53 is still really skinny
2. [+653, -23] 53 kg is super skinny
3. [+587, -48] At Yura's height, she needs to be at least 58~60 to be normal. Why are agencies so insistent on making their idols stick skinny.
4. [+26, -8] I used to be 54 at 169 but dropped to 51 because of health issues and people told me I looked like I was starving. I felt dizzy just sitting up. I can't imagine dancing in that condition.
5. [+25, -5] Celebrities must go through a lot for their weight... 53 is still really skinny...
6. [+24, -1] Isn't' 53 at 170 stick skinny ㅋㅋ
7. [+22, -4] I saw someone who was 54 at 168 and they looked as skinny as a stewardess ㅋㅋㅋ I'm sure it depends on muscle but 54 at 165 puts you at a gorgeous weight.
8. [+15, -2] You need to be thin for clothes to look good on you. Sure, at such a low weight, you look bad when you're stripped naked but models are that stick skinny for a reason ㅋㅋㅋ
9. [+13, -5] She looks fine just the way she is right now
10. [+11, -1] It's probably different for every body type but 53 at 170 is still generally thin... the dumbest thing you can do is base body types entirely on the number on the scale ㅋㅋㅋ